Of recent construction, the Congress Palace of Taormina is scarcely 50 Km from the airport of Catania, and is a structure capable of satisfying all of the demands of the congress of tourism sector. It can host up to 1.300 people.
This modern building, owned by the municipality of Taormina, is a large palace for congresses and cultural events and is open all year round.
It is home to the Taormina film festival and many events linked to the film festival. It has multiple halls, one of which is a very large main theater hall, the entrance areas host exhibitions and exhibition material.
The structure has undergone significant works at the G7 in Taormina and is the largest congress and cultural structure in the town. It is in Piazza Badia to Taormina.
Inside, as already mentioned, there are four functioning halls, and in every time of year it is possible for congresses, meetings, cinematography festivals, shows, and all types of musical performances to take place. It is equipped with all of the necessary services.
- Catania Airport – Fontanarossa: km 50
- Highway: Messina-Catania A18 km 3
- Railroad station of Taormina-Giardini km 3
- Port of: Catania km 48; Messina km 44
- Meeting rooms: 2 – Conference rooms: 2
- seating capacity: 1,300
- Dimensions of the main congress hall:
- length 45 m width 23 m height 12 m
- doors: n. 22 height 2.2 m width 2 m
- Exhibition area: 300 sq.m.
- Secretary’s office
- Direct dial telephone
- Amplification system
- Audio visual equipment
- Projecting equipment: Slides Films Videotapes
- Giant screen television
- Simultaneous translation
- Closed circuit TV
- Recreational activities, banquets, excursions, etc.