– FREE ENTRANCE UNTIL JUNE 7th –
The Archaelogical Park of Naxos–Taormina reopens its three sites: the Ancient Theatre, the Isola Bella Nature Park and the Naxos Archaelogical Area and Museum.
During the last weeks the three sites have been made safe with periodic sanitation interventions, respecting all regional and national protocols and guidelines for the Covid-19 emergency and are now ready to welcome you again.
New rules and electronic ticket
– Access is now subject to limitations. Simply BOOK day and hour of your visit here www.aditusculture.com and pay the tickets (QR code electronic tickets). Entrance is free until June 7th 2020.
– Visitors will be able to access the sites only if equipped with their own masks and gloves.
– Temperature will be measured with a thermal scanner, preventing entry if it exceeds 37.5 °C (99,5°F).
– Entrances and exits are now organised to avoid gatherings and aggregations.
– Delivery of paper brochures for visitors is suspended.
New opening hours
Isola Bella and the Naxos Area will maintain the usual opening hours.
Regarding the Ancient Theatre, the expected appointment with the evening openings announced in recent months by the director of the Park, the archaeologist Gabriella Tigano is now actual.
The Ancient Theatre will in fact be open from 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm, to share in the open air, in the sweetest hour of the day, the natural spectacle of the sunset and the arrival of the first lights of the evening.
Naxos Area and Isola Bella: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
Ancient Theatre: 5.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Parco Archeologico Naxos Taormina
Youtube Facebook – www.parconaxostaormina.com
email@example.com – Ph. 0039 0942 51.001 – 0039 0942 628.738
Booking the visit: www.aditusculture.com
Press Office Melamedia | Carmela Grasso | firstname.lastname@example.org | Mob. 3188.8.131.524 | www.melamedia.it
WHERE TO STAY
Hotel La Pensione Svizzera – Hotel Villa Schuler – Hotel Villa Ducale – Hotel Villa Carlotta